In Design Studio there is the ability to assign a "fall-back" or back-up image that will render when the Rich Media format or network call is not supported within the end-user's browser.
- Navigate to the Backup Image layer
- Open the Inspector Panel for the Backup Image layer
- Select from the options presented in the dropdown menu: Screenshot or Custom Image
- Once your Backup Image has been assigned you will need to associate a Clickthrough URL for the Backup Image.
The Clickthrough URL from Step 4 can be assocaited in one of two ways:
Pasting a URL directly into the URL field (like below) will apply that destination URL to every ad tag generated from the ad unit.
Associating a Flite Variable with the Clickthrough URL field (like below) will allow for the ad trafficking team to change the destination URL within the Traffic module at the placement level.
A different backup image and/or clickthrough URL can be set up by placement, in the Placements tab under Traffic section.
- Within the Traffic module, select the placement you need to set up
- Click on the drop down menu for Backup Image and select Custom
- Upload the static image file and enter the click through URL in each field accordingly
- Click Save All
A different backup image and/or clickthrough URL can be associated per ad instance within the Campaign Studio Model UI.
- Within Campaign Studio locate the ad instance that you need to setup
- Hover over your intended segment and select the Edit Settings button
- Within the "Edit Settings" tool you are able to upload the custom image file and enter the click through URL in each field accordingly
- Select Done within the Edit Settings tool
- Save or Publish your Campaign Studio Model